Audio Event FX Not Rendering (Bug).

Javary wrote on 6/22/2020, 1:32 AM

Upon rendering my video, Vegas Pro 17 did not include any changes I made to the audio clips in the timeline via Audio Event FX.

One thing I noticed is that when I render the portion of the video/audio clip that includes the Audio FX it seems to work... but when I render the entire 3 minute video for some reason it ignores it. This is definitely a bug.

Comments

KenB wrote on 6/22/2020, 3:10 AM

What build of Vegas Pro 17 are you using? The latest is 452. Perhaps you could share your project so others could confirm?

Ken.

Javary wrote on 6/22/2020, 10:26 AM

What build of Vegas Pro 17 are you using? The latest is 452. Perhaps you could share your project so others could confirm?

Ken.

Mines is updated to Build 452. Its a strange issue but I guess I understand what went wrong. I don't know the technical term for the yellow triangular icon you use to select which parts you want to render... but when I use that to select the entirety of the timeline, Vegas selectively neglects both visual and audio FXs. If I don't use that yellow selection tool, then it doesn't ignore it and renders everything.

Though, like I said earlier, if I render the portion of the video/audio clip that includes the Audio FX it seems to work.