I have the following problem with Vegas Pro 19.0 Build 550. When rendering a project that uses 32-bit float pixel format to ProRes 444 or 444 XQ, the resulting file looks broken (wrong colors). It is fully reproducible on my system.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create project and set the pixel format to 32-bit floating point (video levels)
- Add any video content to the project, e.g. a simple gradient media generator
- Render the project. Select ProRes format and then use either "ProRes 444" or "ProRes 444 (XQ)". For example, use the template "ProRes XQ - 1920x1080-25p".
- Now open the resulting file in a video player or in Vegas itself. The video output will have completely wrong colors.
- The bug does not occur for me when using "8-bit (full level)" pixel format
- The bug does not occur for me when using "ProRes 422 (HQ)"
Let me know if additional information is needed.