Can't open Movie Studio 17.0 Platinum (Build 223). Every time I run Movie Studio, I see the splash screen and the progress bar moving along to the end. After it says, "Creating Windows..." the splash screen then goes away and then Movie Studio disappears. No error message/error report displays. Its just gone. At no point do I see the actual program.
I have used Movie Studio a lot before on this exact Windows install and PC, so I know it at least 'did' work. No changes to the PC that I know of since last time it worked.
Movie Studio 17.0 Platinum (Build 223)
Edition Windows 10 Home
OS build 19044.1645
Troubleshooting I've tried:
- I have uninstalled/reinstalled 5 times.
- Held "Ctrl+Shift" when opening to 'Delete all cached app data'
- Run a system file check (SFC) - Repaired
- Restarted my PC a few times
- Tried to run as Admin
- Checked that I am running most recent Nvidia drivers