Comments

VEGASDerek wrote on 9/23/2020, 8:12 AM

I've never heard of this site. I am checking with our sales and marketing team, but those who I have contacted so far have no knowledge of this.

DougT wrote on 9/23/2020, 8:45 AM

I just downloaded it. It directs you to the Magix sites for the downloader. And I received a serial number from Magix.

relaxvideo wrote on 9/23/2020, 1:08 PM

"An error has occured"..

relaxvideo wrote on 9/23/2020, 2:44 PM

"Maintenance work is currently being carried out, please try again later. Thank you!"

Since 3 hours.. How can i get the app??

Rae-Perez wrote on 9/23/2020, 3:27 PM

I have also come here by going through the loops of "Maintenance work" as above. Has anybody from Magix actually visited the site to see what's going on? As there are loads more comments on there than is normal for a Giveaway, most about how people are encountering the maintenance message, but many from people who appear to have downloaded the software and/or the key, and the various problems that they encountered doing that. Not exactly good publicity if it is a legitimate promotion. But I have used GoTD for years and have never encountered another promotion where a member of the company staff have stated that they, and the people they have consulted with the company, have no knowledge of the promotion. Presumably Somebody is giving these people downloads of the program and keys and if it's not you then that begs the question are they being given fraudulent software which may damage their computers/leave them vulnerable to attack??

FayFen wrote on 9/23/2020, 11:53 PM

I know GOTD for many many years, I reviewed there dozens of software and kept a few.

relaxvideo wrote on 9/24/2020, 9:46 AM

Still "Maintenance work".

Since 24 hours..

Whats going on? I like to have my free software.

vkmast wrote on 9/24/2020, 10:26 AM

See this comment above.

senpaidev wrote on 9/24/2020, 1:27 PM

See this comment above.

Have sent the mail as well, as mentioned in the comments, still no sign of the serial / license key. Entering my details in the other link results in this message all the time.

An error has been encountered
Maintenance work is currently being carried out, please try again later. Thank you!

reinhard-horst wrote on 9/25/2020, 7:29 AM

Noboy at Magix seem to bring some help for us or new downloadlink & a key, all functional?

MAGIX where are you???????????????????????????