I cannot find product in my account

Krit-Jantanavivat wrote on 1/13/2021, 1:26 AM

We purchase the license of Vegas Pro 18 for 3 licenses in Nov 2020

Today, I try to download and get the activation code of the product again because I change the new NB for our staff but when I check on the web (https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/), I cannot find any product in My account.

When I try to create the activation code again, there shown a message and said "Product has not been registered yet"

Then I go to product registration page and try to check registration again, , there shown a message and said "Serial number already used"

So could you please advise me, How we gonna do for download and reactivation the product?

Comments

rraud wrote on 1/13/2021, 9:40 AM

Where did you purchase Vegas? Did you previously install and register it. If so, you need to use the email address you used then. If you purchased a current version directly from Magix, they would have sent you email(s) with the pertinent serial codes. Emails from Magix and many other companies often end up in one's spam and junk email folders. so look there or in trash, if they where moved there and it had not been emptied. If it was purchased from Magix, contact customer service

btw, There has not been a version of Sony Vegas for 7 years of so.

Krit-Jantanavivat wrote on 1/13/2021, 7:29 PM

Where did you purchase Vegas? Did you previously install and register it. If so, you need to use the email address you used then. If you purchased a current version directly from Magix, they would have sent you email(s) with the pertinent serial codes. Emails from Magix and many other companies often end up in one's spam and junk email folders. so look there or in trash, if they where moved there and it had not been emptied. If it was purchased from Magix, contact customer service

btw, There has not been a version of Sony Vegas for 7 years of so.

We're purchased Vegas Pro 18 from Magix, And we already installed and registered but for now we change new NB for our team and when we try to install again, it cannot activate.

We already try to ask Magix but they ask us to go to Vegas support, So very confusing

set wrote on 1/13/2021, 8:14 PM

Vegas support is different to Magix support.

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/ask-support-advice--120281/