Movie Looks installation

donp wrote on 4/22/2004, 6:41 PM
I installed Vegas 5.0 from the cd and installed the Boras Graffiti 3.0 installed too. However when installing the Movie Looks it begins and then I get the message: Loadlibrary (C:\Program Files\Movie Looks for Vegas\Movie Looks.dll") The specified module could not be found.

I checked and the directory C:\Program Files\Movie Lools\Movie Looks.dll is there. The error ststes that "Movie Looks for Vegas" as part of the path and that really does not exist. I'm not sure what to do here. Any suggestions?

Comments

donp wrote on 4/23/2004, 4:44 AM
Any suggestions, Im stumped here.

Thanks
JakeHannam wrote on 4/23/2004, 6:06 AM
Not 100 percent sure on this but I think the CD had version 5.0 of Vegas. There is an updated version, 5.0a, that you can download from the Updates section of this web site. This might solve your problem - emphasis on 'might".

Jake
donp wrote on 4/23/2004, 10:10 AM
I have the CD That's where I installed it from, I'll be loading the 5.0a this afternoon, but the Movie Looks came from the "Additional programs" on the Vegas 5.0 instillation disk. I cannot get into the installer for Movie Looks but it seems to be looking for something dofferent then it creates. The directory under my Porgrams is "Movie Looks" not "Movie Looks for Vegas".