I process film that has been converted to still image frames as JPEG files. I have just updated my Vegas 18 to build 334. Now I can no longer open an image sequence. I follow these steps;
1. Bring up the open dialog
2. Select a directory with the sequence of JPEGs.
3. Select the first JPEG in the folder.
4. Select the "Open sequence" check box.
5. Click "Open" button.
6. The "Properties" dialog opens.
7. I select a frame rate of "23.976"
8. Click "OK"
9. Nothing happens. The images are not added to the time line. After a short time, this message is displayed: "Warning: An error occurred accessing project media. Some streams in the media file could not be opened."
I have tried to open a sequence that I previously used in my previous build of Vegas 18 and it fails too.
I can open an existing Vegas 18 project that has an image sequence. That open without a problem and the sequence displays on the timeline.
Also, after I dismiss the error message, it keeps randomly displaying the error message every few minutes. So I am not sure what keeps generating the error message.
Is there something I can do to fix this problem or do I need to revert back to the previous build?