pro 13 and hitfilm pro 3 connectivity

jerrymac50 wrote on 9/16/2015, 12:56 PM
I understand there is a problem with vegas pro 13 and the connectivity of hitfilm. when i right click on a clip in the timeline the is no send to hitfilm. I've done the so called fix and uninstalled hifilm and reinstalled it again and still not there.It also doesn't show up in the components list. Also checked the pro directory and the file for the config to send to hitfilm isn't there. I think i've covered all bases. Anyone in this Forum having the same problem and could help me i would appreciate it.

Comments

CJB wrote on 9/16/2015, 4:29 PM
I had something like that but if memory serves I reinstalled Vegas 13. Anyway it does work for me now...
jerrymac50 wrote on 9/16/2015, 10:53 PM
i discovered what might be the problem but cant fix it yet. Going to uninstall hitfilm i found when you right click in the uninstalled section in windows 10 it will open up where you can repair or change the program. well it clearly shows that it gives you a tree like form and vegas is deselected
not to integrate. When i select it to run with vegas it wont let me. I believe the problem is with Hitfilm pro 3 or windows 10. Vegas would see it if hitfilm would let windows 10 install it properly. Some programs it will give you an icon the old way and some programs like Hitfilm it will install only to the metro section of windows. I think here liles some of the problem.
jerrymac50 wrote on 9/22/2015, 6:13 PM
Received sonys comments about the installation of hitfilmpro3 after the installation of vegas. I've done that . Still doesn't recognize when you right click . I suggested you notice that when you right click on the Hitfilm when you are in uninstall programs section and click change the program it will show you it doesn't recognize vegas Pro and there is nothing you can do to make it at least I cant.