We released the new version of VEGAS Movie Studio 15 today!
Read here all about the new release and give us your feedback in our general discussion thread.
- Quick Start window provides a handy dashboard from which users can access the most important windows and follow a logical flow to completing their projects
- NVIDIA and QSV hardware-accelerated rendering for MP4 and other important file types
- VEGAS Movie Studio now utilizes Intel's powerful Quick Sync Video (QSV) technology to provide hardware-accelerated rendering to the MAGIX AVC/AAC format when using the latest Intel QSV-equipped processors
- VEGAS Movie Studio now utilizes the NVENC technology in modern Nvidia graphics card to provide hardware-accelerated rendering to the MAGIX AVC/AAC format
- Picture-in-picture OFX plug-in with on-screen interactive controls enables the user to make adjustments directly on the Video Preview window or enter exact values with the parameter controls (VMS Platinum only)
- Picture-in-picture track makes it easy for users to create instant picture-in-picture sequences (VMS Platinum only)
- GPU accelerated Crop OFX plug-in with on-screen interactive controls enables the user to quickly and intuitively crop their video
- Support for HEVC files enables users to add and edit HEVC files on the timeline and deliver HEVC files during the final render
- Two application background shade choices: dark and light
- Hamburger menu system enables user to specify the visible button set for the Video Preview window, the Trimmer window (VMS Platinum only), track headers (VMS Platinum only), and timeline clip events (VMS Platinum only)
- Modern tab-based window docking controls for more intuitive docking/undocking behaviors (VMS Platinum only)
- Timeline event headers help organize event buttons and tools with hamburger menus to specify the visible button set for events
- Updated and reorganized track headers make it easier to access various track buttons and tools
- Event healing enables the user to join two adjacent timeline clip events that hold the same active media into a single event, making the timeline cleaner and more efficient (VMS Platinum only)
- Instant freeze frame creation enables the user to place the cursor within any selected timeline clip event and quickly create a five-second freeze frame event with the selected frame which can then be adjusted to the desired freeze length (VMS Platinum only)
- Expanded, more logical Add Media workflow in Project Media window
- Two options for interface darkness level (VMS Platinum only)
The following VEGAS Movie Studio products are now available online and in stores worldwide.