Season's Greetings!

Grazie wrote on 12/24/2005, 1:09 PM
( 9:00pm here in London, and I'm off t'Pub!)

All the best good people. It's been a Fun Year!

So it's goodnight, from me - Grazie

And it's Good night from him - Graham!

Comments

MH_Stevens wrote on 12/24/2005, 1:48 PM
A Merry Christmas to you too! And I'm wondering just what pub you are off to. When I lived in London I drank at that Fullers pub on the north bank of the Thames walk near Kew Bridge where they filmed "A Hard Days Night" and for a modern pub "The Charlie Butler" named for Young's last drayman south of the river near Wandsworth.

boomhower wrote on 12/24/2005, 4:04 PM
Same to you G!

Good getting to know ya this past year....

Elvis
Serena wrote on 12/24/2005, 4:16 PM
Grazie, good cheer for your Christmas. Your cheery contributions to this site are most welcome. And also, of course, your technical and insightful solutions. And your unsolvable computer problems.
Best wishes for 2006.
And to all others gathered here.

Serena
richard-courtney wrote on 12/24/2005, 5:51 PM
Merry Christmas to you!

Hope your folks are stayin warm and house is fixed for rest of the winter.

You'll see Father Christmas before me so if you have your camera
shoot some video for me.
JohnnyRoy wrote on 12/24/2005, 8:08 PM
It’s 11:05pm on the 24th here in NY. Santa should be here soon so I’d better get to bed. Grazie I hope the new year brings you a Media Manager that works. ;-) Merry Christmas to all.

~jr
PumiceT wrote on 12/24/2005, 9:07 PM
Merry Christmas everybody!!

There was mention about political correctness in another thread. I think it's more fitting and on-topic in this thread... So I'll tell my story here.

A friend of mine is a teacher. I don't talk to him very often, but I called him to invite him to my New Year's Eve party, and catch up on his life, etc. At the end of the conversation, he wished me "Happy Holidays." The thing is, we're both of Italian heritage, both Catholic (to an extent), yet, due to his constant need for PCness at work, he probably lost the ability to say "Merry Christmas." To me, that's sad. I seriously hate the whole "PC" thing.
JackW wrote on 12/24/2005, 11:09 PM
It's 11:05 p.m. December 24th here in Seattle. My birthday. Grand day today, surrounded by family and friends. Looking forward to a wonderful Christmas day tomorrow, and a great New Year to come.

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful, helpful folks in the Vegas community. Enjoy!

Jack Wolcott
PeterWright wrote on 12/24/2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks Grazie for the thoughts and thanks to everyone who makes this place so special.

... and thanks also Grazie for the reminder of Ronnie Barker, one of this year's sad passings.
MH_Stevens wrote on 12/25/2005, 10:00 AM
Ronnie Barker didn't pass, he died, bought the farm, got stiff, was caput, kicked the bucket, coughed his lunch, had a meeting with Mr. Grimm, heeled over, expired, passed on, breathed his last, departed, met his maker, gave up the ghosts ........

Yes, Ronnie was a good one.

Mike
(I'm sorry I can not find the script of the original sketch - if anyone has it please post)