Hello, I'm relatively new this iteration of Vegas..(Vegas pro 15). But, I have a video project this weekend and the preferred render settings are puzzling me. Below is the requirement format that is being asked for. Now, I've tried rendering a few small clips in mov. and a few other formats...but they always look terrible. My question is, is there a variation of setting on VP15 that can produce good quality audio and video and be usable with the clients Mac-centric Media profile?
Thank you in advance.
(preferred) a self-contained Quicktime file (mov)
- codecs for HD: Apple ProRes, DVCProHD, HDV, Motion JPEG-A, or H.264 (with a recommended data rate of at least 16Mbps)
- codecs for SD: Apple ProRes, DV-NTSC, Motion JPEG-A, or H.264 (with a recommended data rate of at least 16Mbps)
- resolution: HD (1280x720 preferred) .1080 accepted if files compressed to reasonable size. SD accepted
- interlacing: Progressive/Non-Interlaced preferred
- file type: Quicktime (.mov)