Technical Issue w/ Adjustment Events in most recent VEGAS Pro 21 build

Hannes-Gleue schrieb am 23.12.2023 um 15:29 Uhr

Hey Everyone,

Following the recent installation of the latest version, I've encountered issues with Adjustment Events that make me unable to edit while maintaining my current workflow.
I am currently utilizing a legitimate, non-pirated version of VEGAS Pro 21 on a Windows 10 computer, with the most up-to-date graphic drivers from GeForce Experience.

Prior to updating to the latest build, my editing process proceeded without any issues. Adjustment Events functioned seamlessly.
However, with the installation of the latest build, I have observed glitches in the behavior of Adjustment Events.

For your reference, I linked two images showing the behavior that occurs when applying a standard zoom out (with S_BlurMoCurves) to an Adjustment Event. The image, when subjected to this effect, shifts unexpectedly to the side.
Additionally, I have attached a video demonstrating the irregular behavior of S_Shake when applied to an Adjustment Event, exhibiting faster movement and higher amplitude compared to its application directly to the PNG itself.

This behavior started to occur since the download of the newer build, and I am uncertain about how to deal with the situation.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kj6qs7U-zyO4bsfSAL29ufOMzaO3cVOV?usp=sharing

Given the issues I've mentioned, I have two specific questions:

1. Is there a viable method to revert to older builds of VEGAS Pro 21 to restore the previous functionality?
2. Are there other users encountering similar challenges with Adjustment Events in the latest build?

I'd really appreciate your insights and help in sorting out this issue. Your expertise means a lot, and I'm eager for any guidance you can offer.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kommentare

Ehemaliger User schrieb am 23.12.2023 um 16:48 Uhr

@Hannes-Gleue Hi, you can upload pics & vids using the arrow button next to the smiley at the top of a new comment.

These are your pics & vid

I can't replicate your problem but you have preview in Draft mode, there has been discussion about Draft vs Preview & Good having an affect, try changing yours to a different preview option. ?

----------

Edit.. I managed to get a couple of frames offset when in Draft (Auto) (& others that weren't (Full) ), , Changing the preview to Preview, Good & Best (Full) stropped that.

Hannes-Gleue schrieb am 23.12.2023 um 17:38 Uhr

@Ehemaliger User

Thanks a lot!

For me that seemed to have done the job, but it is only a temporary solution (right?)

My PC always struggles when there's multiple (~3-10) effects on one clip. That is the reason, I always used low preview modes, because it was better that way. This option is now not available anymore

1. Will Draft modes work ever again?
  2. And what ways are there to fundamentally improve Vegas' performance, since now it fails to playback at real time?

But thank you very much, you are a lifesaver!