A DVD consists of a video and an audio stream.
Make sure that both streams are stored in the same folder and with the same name.
In DVD Architect, you only need to import the video stream, the audio stream will be imported automatically.
Select one of the following formats for rendering the video:
- MainConcept MPEG 2 DVD Architect NTSC Video Stream or
MainConcept MPEG 2 DVD Architect PAL Video Stream
- 720x480 pixels (DVD NTSC) or
720x576 pixels (DVD PAL)
VEGAS Pro and VEGAS Movie Studio users can find the rendering function in the "Project" or "File" menus under "Render as" or "Render".
Select one of the following formats for rendering the audio:
- Dolby Digital AC-3 (*.ac3) (Stereo or 5.1 Surround)
- Wave (Microsoft) (*.wav) 48,000 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo, PCM wave file
In DVD Architect, you can change the project properties accordingly so that they match the settings of your video and audio formats. To do this, select "Properties" from the "File" menu.
- Insert the clips into "DVD Architect" that you have created with VEGAS Pro or Movie Studio. To do this, select "Insert > Media" and navigate to the rendered clips.
- Select the option "Make DVD" from the toolbar in DVD Architect.