Comments

busterkeaton wrote on 1/10/2005, 1:06 AM
You split a large video file. by pressing the S key. Are you asking about something else?

To place a watermark on a movie, put the graphic on a separate video track on top of all the other tracks. Then use Track Motion to size it to the size you wish. Then change the opacity of this track by putting your cursor at the top of the video file in the timeline. Dragging the envelope from the top of the video file, changes the opacity.
Sullivan wrote on 1/10/2005, 8:55 AM
I think you want to render the video in sections, right? Maybe because you want to put different sections in indivudual tapes or discs or something.

You have to do a render pass for each section. And the way you render just part of the timeline is to select that portion and set the "Render Loop Region Only" checkbox in the render dialog.

Something you can do to make it easier to select the desired section each time is to define "Regions". Select the first section of the timeline and hit "R" on the keyboard. This inserts a pair of Region markers, one at each end of the selection.

When you're ready to render, select a region by double-clicking one of the Region Markers.
mbsauto wrote on 1/10/2005, 5:21 PM
I think this is it.... I am going to try the Region thing and se if it works
mbsauto wrote on 1/10/2005, 6:28 PM
I got the Watermak in like 2 seconds!!! Thanks Guys

as for the region rendering, took a bit of work... is there any way I can select the first region and have the program auto select the rest of the movie into the same size region?? or do I have to do it mannualy