Add envelope transition points

Doro wrote on 12/8/2004, 11:01 AM
Hi, guys, I'm new at it and I love it!.
I can't seem to be able to add envelope points to move the opactity.
It works for the velocity but not on the opacity line.
In my insert menu under audio envelope event velocity is lit but not transition progress.
Is transition progress good for the opacity line?
Is it in the preferences?

Comments

Chienworks wrote on 12/8/2004, 11:11 AM
I'm guessing that to add the Opacity line you are dragging down the top of the event border to create a very thin blue line, correct? If so, this is the wrong blue line; you can't set control points on it. Click Insert / Video Envelopes / Track Composite Level. You'll get a thicker blue line and this does exactly the same thing for a video track that the Volume envelope does for audio. You'll be able to set control points and adust them.

Doro wrote on 12/8/2004, 11:31 AM
Thanks! The thicker line affects the whole track.
Can it function just as the velocity green line for a specific event or doest it have to be applied to the whole track?
What is transition progress when you right click on a video event in the insert/remove envelope
As well as in the show envelope.
They're not lit in the insert/video envelope as well as in the insert/remove envelope.
jetdv wrote on 12/8/2004, 1:14 PM
Thanks! The thicker line affects the whole track.

Composite Envelope only works at the track level.

What is transition progress when you right click on a video event in the insert/remove envelope

Overlap two clips, add any transition, and now right-click that transition and add the tranition envelope. You can control HOW the transition proceeds.