Anyone, to Help with video reversing, why does reversing not work?

formingus wrote on 6/23/2022, 11:41 AM

Anyone, to Help with video reversing, why does reversing not work?

I try with reverse, I try with add new video track and add reverse there, I try after reverse using reverse video created at project media, nothing work seems that is some Vegas problem or what? On Youtube I saw some tuts and is very easy, does anyone have a similar problem? Am i doing something wrong?

https://i.postimg.cc/15VMXbZJ/Fast-Stone-Editor1.png

Comments

jetdv wrote on 6/23/2022, 11:50 AM

You should add images direct to your post here using the "Upload File" option above where you type the post text. Then people don't have to go to another place to see them.

It really is very simple. Drop a video file onto the timeline. Select the video file. Right-click it, and choose "Reverse". It will add a new take to that video event that is reversed and will play backwards. What issue are you having making that work?

Alternately, you can use a velocity envelope and set it to -100%.

formingus wrote on 6/24/2022, 3:55 AM

You should add images direct to your post here using the "Upload File" option above where you type the post text. Then people don't have to go to another place to see them.

It really is very simple. Drop a video file onto the timeline. Select the video file. Right-click it, and choose "Reverse". It will add a new take to that video event that is reversed and will play backwards. What issue are you having making that work?

Yes you do have the right, as i say in my previous post, i know is simple but didn't work for some reason, today i insert another video, and only with right-click reverse worked. Thanks for the replay. Next time i will upload photos and kudos for the velocity -100 suggestion. Thanks once more

formingus wrote on 6/24/2022, 4:14 AM

While we are here can you show me some easy steep to add background to subtitles ?

I saw some tuts on youtube there is a long way. we need to add a background blank image, then crop, then mask etc.. Is there some fast way? Thanks

EricLNZ wrote on 6/24/2022, 4:17 AM

@formingus Please start a new thread for your background query.

RogerS wrote on 6/24/2022, 8:10 AM

For subtitles, Vegas now has a crop background to text option in titles and text. See if that works for your purposes.