Comments

BillyBoy wrote on 4/11/2003, 4:10 PM
Its a multi step process...

Phase one drop MPEG-2 compliant files on menu, make chapters, add background music, etc..

Phase two, click on Make DVD, click prepare DVD, this makes the necessary image file and does any compression etc..

Phase three click on Make DVD again, click burn DVD... the actual burning of what was done in Phase Two. Phase Two depends on how complex and long your project is, can take a long time, maybe hours... Phase three should go pretty fast. How fast, depends mostly on the burn speed of your DVD burner.
dara wrote on 4/11/2003, 4:19 PM
I did phases 1 and 2, but 3 is where I'm stuck. get to select burn parameters and all it will let me do is click the back button. no other choices are possible. what's the dealio?
dara
BillyBoy wrote on 4/11/2003, 6:37 PM
When you click the burn button you should see the path to the folder you put your files in phase two which should have created a video_ts and audio_ts folder. If not, use the browse button to see if you can find them. Once there you should be able to click the next button. If all the buttons but back are grayed out you'll probably have to contact customer support.
dara wrote on 4/11/2003, 9:40 PM
thanks for the input. I'm suspicious it has something to do w/ my master/slave drive thang I got goin on. tried it on nother comp and it wked just fine. will keep plugging away, persistence seems to pay off w/ comps.
D