Comments

jetdv wrote on 5/1/2020, 8:54 AM

Yes, it is possible. However, you would need to change the line that builds the file name to use the region name instead of the number:

String regionFilename = String.Format("{0}[{1}]{2}",
                                                          filename,
                                                          regionIndex.ToString(),
                                                          renderItem.Extension);

Change the regionIndex.ToString() to region.Label

trevor-c wrote on 5/1/2020, 11:00 AM

Yes, it is possible. However, you would need to change the line that builds the file name to use the region name instead of the number:

String regionFilename = String.Format("{0}[{1}]{2}",
                                                          filename,
                                                          regionIndex.ToString(),
                                                          renderItem.Extension);

Change the regionIndex.ToString() to region.Label

That outputs files with only region name, but i want to leave original file name too.

For example i have a bunch of mp3 files named vm5587, vm5588, vm5589 etc, i make and name different regions over diffrent file, so after batch render files names be like vm5587first , vm5588second, vm5589third etc

jetdv wrote on 5/15/2020, 12:09 PM

Then you would have to pull the original event name out of the event on the timeline and add it on the line I specified. That's much more complex, though. The easiest way would be to include the event name in the region name when you create the region.

Joelson_Forte wrote on 5/15/2020, 2:20 PM

Try the Vegasaur tool with Edit Detail window of Vegas

https://vegasaur.com/