Comments

Chienworks wrote on 7/27/2016, 2:51 PM
Depends on what sort of output you want and how you're going to play & view it. Also, do you want best quality no matter what regardless of file size? Or do you need to keep the file size small enough for whatever purpose you're going to?
musicvid10 wrote on 7/27/2016, 6:25 PM
The best setting depends on how you are going to play the video.
Kit wrote on 7/28/2016, 1:19 AM
How about if you want to upload a video to YouTube? Every time I do it gets stuck processing the video. How to avoid seeing the message:

"This is taking longer than expected. Your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible."

Thanks.
rraud wrote on 7/28/2016, 10:10 AM
Many of us render an H264 (MP4) in Handbrake with impressive results. Our friend musicvid10 did much research on this and posted an excellent detailed tutorial with 'good', 'better', 'best' workflows.
alexander-jason wrote on 8/13/2016, 11:53 PM
I watched musicvid10's video, got Handbrake -- but then in the recent comments, he seems to say to forget Handbrake and use one of the Vegasaurus templates? Are you still using Handbrake?

I'm confused -- also because I've got a 1980x1280 60p video. There are no Vegasaurus templates with 60p and there is no way to customize the settings of the templates.

So, do you still recommend Handbrake? Should we ignore the comment to use Vegasaurus?