Blu-Ray navigation buttons don't work

Tim-L wrote on 4/1/2019, 8:28 PM

I'm using a trial version of DVD architect build 100 on Windows 10. I'm trying to author a Blu-Ray with my family videos, which come from three different cameras. I've tried adding the videos to the project and changing the end action to link to the next one. I've tried creating a playlist with all of the videos. I've also tried a compilation. In each case the chapter markers are there and the navigation buttons appear to be enabled on the videos according to the settings tabs, but when I preview the disc or burn it the next and back buttons do not work. I tried adding another chapter within one of my videos, and it still gave the same behavior (little ghostbusters symbol in the top right of the preview) when I try to use the next/previous.

I've tried following the steps in the tutorials and help, but it doesn't seem to work.

How do I make the next and previous remote buttons work on a Blu-Ray project?

Comments

fan-boy wrote on 4/1/2019, 10:01 PM

if you have already been to these locations in DVDA menus shown in these pics , then I am out of ideas . The Navigations Previous\Next\End Action have been in DVDA for a very , very long time . When the tiny blue circle is not visible , Ghost Busters will appear( for me too ) Tested with the in-app Remote Control ,...Preview page

Tim-L wrote on 4/1/2019, 10:18 PM

I had missed the first spot. I'll try it out, thanks!