Hello all, I use Vegas' save screenshot feature a lot. I use several fx including Neat Video which is very slow to scrub at "Best Quality" preview. As far as I know, I must have "Best Quality" to have Vegas save screenshot at my 4K project setting resolution. So I had to keep turn on/off "Bypass fx" and "Best Quality" preview as I scrubbed and took screenshots. My finger is killing me and I'm worried I'll develop carpal tunnel or something like that. Can anyone make a script with the following command?
1. Turn off "Bypass Fx" in Preview Window
2. Set Preview Window to "Best Full Quality"
3. Save screenshot as JPG to file to C:\Capture
4. Set Preview Window back to "Preview Full Quality"
5. Turn on "Bypass Fx" in Preview Window