Comments

Grazie wrote on 8/10/2014, 1:29 AM
Just helping the Markup Language:

[IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/20gnj9.jpg]

Grazie

Grazie wrote on 8/10/2014, 1:59 AM
Yeah, I had a go at the Internals, no luck . . However, COPY>>PASTE ATTRIBUTES does it.

G
Grazie wrote on 8/10/2014, 2:14 AM
How about this. I added as an SFx "Elastique", then I get the options? Maybe you don;t have this in Vegas13?

Grazie

chap wrote on 8/10/2014, 4:07 AM
Yeah I had a swing at the internals with no luck as well.

I'll stick to copy and paste.

@Grazie you are looking at track tools. I am talking about the time compress when used as a tool.
Grazie wrote on 8/10/2014, 5:01 AM
I was thinking (?) that once it is ON a track then all you need to do is THEN squish/stretch down/up the events in one lump. Yes?

G

ChristoC wrote on 8/10/2014, 4:16 PM
setting élastique Timestretch to "Soloist(speech)" as default:

Hold down Shift while selecting "Preferences" in Options Menu (this reveals 'secret' Internal preferences...)
Select the "Internal" TAB in Preferences window.
At bottom of window, in the 'Show only prefs containing:' area type 'timestretch' (without quotes).
You should just see 4 lines of internal preferences now.
Make the next four parameters read, esp the bold ones, as follows:

Timestretch Quality = 0.30000001
Default Timestretch Method = 2
Default Timestretch Mode 1 = 2
Default Timestretch Mode 2 = 3

It's the last one which switches elastique to "Pro / Efficient / Soloist(monophonic) / Soloist(speech)" when stretching event on timeline.

I'm just describing behaviour when Timestretch is applied to Audio clip on timeline by holding down Ctrl and moving either end of the clip, where a little 'percentage' display shows (assuming 'Active Take Information' is enabled in View menu), and then Right-Click on Audio, select 'Properties' gives a window with more information & settings; not when elastique is applied as a plugin in Mixer.... I don't know what sets the defaults there.

Timestretch Quality =
- I have no idea what this does ??? setting there is what I found.....

Default Timestretch Method =
0 = Classic
1 = blank - don't do it, can make vegas crash
2 = Elastique
3 = None

Default Timestretch Mode 1 =
- change attributes when "Classic" (non-Elastique) method is selected in "Method"; have not bothered to map all this: e.g. 2 = A03,Music 3 (less echo).

Default Timestretch Mode 2 =