Comments

NickHope wrote on 12/5/2016, 10:26 AM

If you wish to suggest corrections or additions to this post, please send me a personal message or add a comment to the discussion and suggestions post. Thanks

NickHope wrote on 12/21/2016, 10:32 PM

12/22/2016

• Added link to revision history (currently #6)
  • Removed comment about trimmer drag-vs-select sensitivity (fixed in VP14 build 211)

01/21/2017

• Noted that VP13 and earlier are governed by older Sony licensing system. Only VP14 and later can be deactivated (currently #9)
NickHope wrote on 8/28/2017, 2:03 PM

I have updated all the FAQ posts to reflect the changes in VP15 with the exception of the post about GPU acceleration and the post about AVC quality, which I added warnings to and will update when we understand more about these issues in VP15.

Grazie wrote on 10/15/2017, 6:51 AM

Ah-hah....Nick, in this paragraph,

You can change this device once a month through the MAGIX Service Center. Version 2015 products can be easily deactivated through the help menu or by uninstalling the product. Please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license. This validation runs in the background when you are connected to the Internet.

is something I did , and could be at the bottom why VP has to PhoneHome 🔭 and subsequently place those that aren’t continually connected getting spurious errors?