Okay, i am finally getting back to a project that got put on hold for a couple of months that i did in V8. and after opening it in V9b and finding all the project files that had gotten moved, the project opens up with all my files in the project media intact, but nothing on the timeline. i know that there were files in the timeline the last time i worked on this, because i had rendered Mpeg's for a DVD that was authored and burned (the .dar file is intact in DVDA). Is this yet another "quirk" of V9 or am i missing something besides my timeline. I found the back-up .veg file and opened it and the same thing is going on with that, so i don't think it is an isolated file corruption. Help!