disappearing timeline

Woodenmike wrote on 9/10/2009, 1:37 PM
Okay, i am finally getting back to a project that got put on hold for a couple of months that i did in V8. and after opening it in V9b and finding all the project files that had gotten moved, the project opens up with all my files in the project media intact, but nothing on the timeline. i know that there were files in the timeline the last time i worked on this, because i had rendered Mpeg's for a DVD that was authored and burned (the .dar file is intact in DVDA). Is this yet another "quirk" of V9 or am i missing something besides my timeline. I found the back-up .veg file and opened it and the same thing is going on with that, so i don't think it is an isolated file corruption. Help!

Comments

Grazie wrote on 9/10/2009, 1:44 PM
. . have we been here before . .. ? g
Woodenmike wrote on 9/10/2009, 1:56 PM
i'm detecting the sarcasm...point me in the right direction Grazie.
Grazie wrote on 9/10/2009, 2:48 PM
Nope, just believing that we have recently covered this one.

Do a search hereabouts . .

Grazie
Woodenmike wrote on 9/10/2009, 3:45 PM
i am finding disappearing text, pictures etc. in the searches i do here, but nothing about the entire timeline events going south...it's as if i brought everything into the project, but didn't put anything on a timeline...except that i did. If this has been covered in the past, could someone please point me to the posts.