Comments

FilmingPhotoGuy wrote on 4/9/2013, 8:24 AM
Are you able to render anything using V12?
NormanPCN wrote on 4/9/2013, 9:18 AM
Their support is excellent. I only needed it when I tried a installing demo of the stabilizer. I got a response same day, on a Sunday, on a holiday weekend.

I have submitted various suggestions for titler and they always responded to each one with a thank you. Of course no response was necessary, but obviously their policy seems to be to always respond to everything.

New Blue titler works for me. I did upgrade to 2.0, but 1.x worked. Did not spend much time with 1.x. I am not a big user of it. Most of my "work" with it was playing with it to see what you can do and how you do it.
Ros wrote on 4/9/2013, 7:22 PM
I have been using NBTP2 with V12 build 486 and haven't experienced any crashes.

I really like this tilter, it is powerful and I have made stunning titles. Version 2 has brought all the features I was hoping for.

The only problem I had with NewblueFX is with NBTP1 which eventually got fixed, but basically all there plugins work without any issues.

Rob
MC10 wrote on 4/9/2013, 9:14 PM
After reading this forum today, I decided to delete the New Blue Titler from my v12 installation. I have not been able to get a clean render since I installed 12 (keep getting a stutter during playback). With NB gone, I was finally able to get a clean render. I believe NB is using to many resources and causing the stutter issue. Got any idea how to set v12 up so I can use NB (which is one of the reasons I finally upgraded from v9)?
Thanks for your help/advice!
Ros wrote on 4/9/2013, 9:44 PM
I should add that when working on complicated titles, I will open up a new Vegas session and build my title in there. Once my title is done, I copy / paste it into my work project and all renders well. This way, all Vegas resources are dedicated to NBTP.

I started this workflow with NBTP1 because of memory handling problems.
Byron K wrote on 4/9/2013, 10:37 PM
Dan S,
Can you pls share what was done to get you working. May help others who are having issues.
Norm Chan wrote on 4/10/2013, 4:30 AM
That's also my work flow with NBTP2; I find that NBTP2 hardly ever crash when there are no other video objects in the project. I've created a project that only have NBTP objects in it, which serves as my template for titles. Whenever I need to use NBTP, I'll open my template with a new instance of Vegas, work on the title there and copy the object back to the main project. It's a bit tedious, but it works.

Norm
Grazie wrote on 4/10/2013, 5:45 AM
Norm, you could also NEST that NBT into your current Veggie.

G

Norm Chan wrote on 4/10/2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks Grazie for the suggestion, I'll try that. My only concern is that I'll have to remember to save, as well as archive, the NBTP Veg with the main project Veg.

Norm