Comments

Mike-neer wrote on 3/4/2017, 8:27 AM

Thank you for the response. Will I get the same quality DVD through DVD architect? When I made the DVD through movie studio with out menus I was able to select the quality and was very satisfied with the out come of the DVD. Sorry I'm new to to all of this.

alderny wrote on 3/7/2017, 12:43 PM

I have purchased Vegas Movie Studio 14 Ultimate, but still get this problem. VMS gives me the message that DVDA is not installed, even when it's running! I have raised a ticket for this, but still no response after 8 days. Not impressive support over this issue.

NOKNOT wrote on 3/7/2017, 1:11 PM

Wished I hadnt uninstalled my older version of DVD Architect. When I read the problems it was giving, for some reason I thought the problem was with VMS 14, but now I realize its with Architect. VMS 12 will not work with it either. Hopefully they will have updates soon for VMS 14 and Architect, hopefully.

VEGASDerek wrote on 3/8/2017, 12:20 PM

We have a fix for this and it will be working properly with DVDA in the next update.

NOKNOT wrote on 3/8/2017, 2:32 PM

We have a fix for this and it will be working properly with DVDA in the next update.

Thats good to hear. Just restating however, Architect Build 54 will not work with other Platinum versions such as SVMS 12 and 10. So I hope the fix will allow access for the other versions as well as 14 Platinum.

NOKNOT wrote on 3/8/2017, 9:26 PM

That was my thinking, that the fix would be in DVDA so that it would work with other versions.

Holentheday wrote on 7/17/2017, 11:29 AM

Is there a fix to this issue yet or does anyone know when the "update" will be out??