Error: Failed to login to YouTube

BrizDad wrote on 7/5/2013, 12:30 PM
I've been uploading successfully to multiple accounts for Vegas "Upload to YouTube" function. This morning I am getting the following error:

Failed to login to YouTube
Login error: NoLinkedYouTubeAccount

I know I am entering in all the info correctly. I also went to the YouTube site and made sure I had the username/password correct.

A Google search shows many people with this issue - I didn't find any solutions.

what is wrong?

~ greg

Comments

musicvid10 wrote on 7/5/2013, 4:10 PM
Youtube changes its API's every so often.
Render your video, and upload through Youtube's site in the usual manner.
altarvic wrote on 7/5/2013, 4:40 PM
You have to link your Google account to YouTube account and use Google account to login to YouTube
Ponce wrote on 9/25/2013, 10:19 AM
Greg,

Did you ever get this fixed? I have been struggling with exact same problem for past 2 weeks. Uploading was great the 1st 6 months, then "nolinkedyoutubeaccount" and to render takes hours.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David
dbw9495@gmail.com
teaktart wrote on 9/25/2013, 11:36 AM
Me Too!
I must have spent an hour trying to log in with every password I ever might have used, no luck~
Tried to reset both Google and YT to same 'new' password and still no luck.

In my case it was the 'wrong' password that got me stuck...

Does anyone know the render settings Vegas uses for YT uploads?

My project estimated 800+mb if I could have used the upload method. By rendering out using the Sony AVCHD 1980x1080 settings my project ended up @ 1.1GB so it seems there is something else going on to keep the file size down with the automatic render/upload option we can't seem to use....
JinBB wrote on 2/24/2015, 7:25 PM
This URL may assist https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

Google thinks Movie Studio is a "less secure ap"