Error rendering a video with the plugin BCC match move plugin

FineDain wrote on 10/17/2020, 2:36 PM

Hello, I am a Sony Vegas 14 user and started using the BCC match move plugin, but I have suggested a problem, in the preview everything looks good but at the time of rendering the video the image that should follow the reference point that I create the plugin does not follow it and I don't know how to fix it please help

Comments

michael-harrison wrote on 10/17/2020, 2:43 PM

Your project resolution and or frame rate don't match the render target you're using.

Unfortunately mocha won't interpolate when those change so you have to have your VP project match the final render target settings.

You can verify this by rendering at whatever frame rate and resolution your project is set for and you should see that the tracking looks correct.

System 1:

Windows 10
i9-10850K 10 Core
128.0G RAM
Nvidia GTX 1660 Studio [most likely latest]
Resolution        1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz
Video Memory 6G GDDR5

System 2:

Lenovo Yoga 720
Core i7-7700 2.8Ghz quad core, 8 logical
16G ram
Intel HD 630 gpu 1G vram
Nvidia GTX 1050 gpu 2G vram

FineDain wrote on 10/17/2020, 2:53 PM

La resolución o la velocidad de fotogramas de su proyecto no coinciden con el objetivo de renderizado que está utilizando.

Desafortunadamente, mocha no se interpolará cuando cambien, por lo que debe hacer que su proyecto de VP coincida con la configuración final del objetivo de procesamiento.

Puede verificar esto renderizando a cualquier velocidad de fotogramas y resolución para la que esté configurado su proyecto y debería ver que el seguimiento se ve correcto.

La resolución o la velocidad de fotogramas de su proyecto no coinciden con el objetivo de renderizado que está utilizando.

Desafortunadamente, mocha no se interpolará cuando cambien, por lo que debe hacer que su proyecto de VP coincida con la configuración final del objetivo de procesamiento.

Puede verificar esto renderizando a cualquier velocidad de fotogramas y resolución para la que esté configurado su proyecto y debería ver que el seguimiento se ve correcto.

and how can I get the frames to match? Please think you can explain how to do it since I do not understand very well the technical language of Vegas

michael-harrison wrote on 10/17/2020, 3:08 PM

When you go to File -> Render As, choose a target that matches your project settings.

If your project is 1280x720 30fps you need to render with those settings

System 1:

Windows 10
i9-10850K 10 Core
128.0G RAM
Nvidia GTX 1660 Studio [most likely latest]
Resolution        1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz
Video Memory 6G GDDR5

System 2:

Lenovo Yoga 720
Core i7-7700 2.8Ghz quad core, 8 logical
16G ram