Comments

winrockpost wrote on 7/28/2012, 5:05 PM
that aint bad ,, the way things have been around here...
who the heck is beer boy... I might resemble that remark

congrats on 10 again Mr Cline !! glad you are around here sharing
MUTTLEY wrote on 7/28/2012, 7:07 PM

Huge belated congrats Sir! Welcome to the club that I didn't even know I was a part of till someone else pointed it out. Its a kinda cool thing that, at least for me, had a big "Where does the time go?" feel to it.

Truly appreciate all your contributions over the years Sir.

- Ray
Underground Planet
John_Cline wrote on 7/29/2012, 1:07 AM
Beer Boy was probably a user called "Budwzr" that was youngster who insisted that he was breaking new ground in the video biz and was extremely proud of the fact that he was not hindered by experience. I got so tweaked at him that I got banned from the forum for week.

Thank you to all of the people that have congratulated me on my 10th anniversary. This is my favorite online forum and it all has to do with the people here.
apit34356 wrote on 7/29/2012, 2:31 AM
"Budwzr"!!!!!!!!!! What a screwed up that cartoon character he was, I find it difficult to believe that "Budwzr" was not a made-up character to create a little craziness on the forum.

Again congratulations on the ten years and for all the help on the forum. You should list your top ten most colorful forum characters or the most pain-in-butt editing issues over the last ten years.
TomG wrote on 7/29/2012, 6:46 AM
I just passed my 9 year date.

John, the only threads I regularly read are the ones which include a post from you. You always include words of wisdom (and a lot of experience).

OBTW... BillyBoy's website is still running although I'm sure the picture of him by now is probably out-of-date.

TomG
ddm wrote on 7/29/2012, 1:15 PM
Congratulations, John, and thanks for all the insight you've provided here over the years. I mostly lurk, but I try to contribute when I can, but this is the only forum that I read regularly and almost all of the posts, too. No place like it anymore, it seems. Reminds me of the first forum I joined years ago, the MIDI forum on Compuserve in the old 300 baud modem days, an oasis in the data desert.