Grazie is a Gem

alfredsvideo wrote on 10/15/2005, 4:33 PM
It's always great to know that we have people on this forum who are willing to step in and help those in need of Vegas knowledge. Grazie, bless his sole, stayed with me till midnight, explaining colour correction, etc. Not only that, he was able to do it with such clarity that even this old codger, who often finds that knowledge doesn't come too easy in the evening of his life, understood every instruction. Thanks Grazie and to all those contributors to this forum who always respond graciously to calls for help.

Comments

jaegersing wrote on 10/15/2005, 6:10 PM
Yep I have to agree, Grazie is just magic (if you can ignore his spelling!).

Richard Hunter

ReneH wrote on 10/15/2005, 6:54 PM
He is that and more!
apit34356 wrote on 10/15/2005, 7:25 PM
Grazie is without a doubt, a "Good guy"! I like his good humor and artistic skills.
Nat wrote on 10/15/2005, 10:44 PM
Grazie is THA man :)
Grazie wrote on 10/16/2005, 12:09 AM

. . blush . . . . big time . .

Alf - Thank you ! If it wasn't for the fact my eyes were dropping and my concentration was going the same way, I could/WOULD have "talked" and experimented with what we were doing for another 2 hours! No problem . . I just feel I've much more to learn and can only offer my own low-TechCentric support. It was a real buzz to hear you in Perth - me in London - amazed at what you had just achieved with the Colour Corrector FX - you were really neat!

This came at a time when this past week started off real bad . . .. but ended up with a very pleased client PLUS a now tested AND real world, low tech solution, to my MPEG2 encoding in Vegas6c - this came from a certain Dr. John ( my newly renamed version of our jr ), Tom Paunze and a couple other guys . . but more of that later . . ! I just need to get this tested info back to SONY Support first.

Seriously, WE are the TEAM! All of us! Look, I have had time and patience lavished on me by my friends here and SONY support - under these conditions it isn't difficult to "come across" as well.

Finally - SKYPE - that's all I'd say - eh Alf, jr, PaunzeT, Edward, Boomhower, Kelly, Nat . . ?

Thanks again Guys!

Graham "Grazie" Bernard

Cooldraft wrote on 10/16/2005, 5:58 AM
Yes, another bump for this thread. Grazie is totally knowledgeable on this Vegas thing, Skype is good too!
Skywatcher wrote on 10/16/2005, 10:01 AM
Grazie is kewel...

One night (or I should say early morning) i was trying to create a graph thingy for a technical look. He stayed up and helped me create it (and rather quickly I must add).

I was amazed with vegas that whatever I wanted it to do it did. But it would not have gotton "did" if Grazie wasn't willing to help...

Thanks Grazie, for everything...

Jay Gladwell wrote on 10/16/2005, 2:07 PM

AH! You guys just wait until you get his bill at the end of the month!!!

Just kidding. Grazie is a class act.

winrockpost wrote on 10/16/2005, 3:07 PM

Grazie keeps me trying to figure out what he is talkin about half the time!!!! I'm slow and eventually get it. I think its that British accent, takes me half a Monty Python flick before I can understand whats goin on, same with Grazie.

He is a CLASS ACT on this forum.

Chienworks wrote on 10/16/2005, 3:18 PM
Grazie *IS* inspiration.