Goal, have a virtual tour, like the house in your image slider (https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vr-studio/features/), but based on a virtual environment (and not an actual space captured with 3D camera).
Would this Workflow work? Vegas Pro for editing, VR Studio is for authoring the VR video.
1. Start with (Buy) a template (?) or use 360 panoramic blank gallery spaces.
- What file extension is needed to import a 3D space into Vegas Pro? Would this work?
3D model formats: Native - Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 (.max)104 MB Version: 2015Renderer: V-Ray 3.60.03
Exchange - OBJ (.obj, .mtl)4.48 MB or Autodesk FBX (.fbx)6 MB
2. Edit the template, adding art
- Using Vegas Pro 16
- edit in a program (not a video). Easily insert/update the art (but be able to change the size) maintaining the correct size and aspect ratio of the actual art piece.
3. Create virtual tour
Import into VR Studio
4. Share Virtual Tour – Have a file that can be uploaded to webserver and used within the front slider frame.