I can't complete the vegas pro 365 installation

luisFernando-Martins wrote on 2/1/2023, 8:51 PM

Something's going wrong. Previously I had downloaded a free trial version, but then Decided to buy. Please help me solve this problem. I've already uninstalled the free version, but still I can't install the paid version. the error summary was logged with the number: 9ED3C17D7E4041F4A1CF15661F75F5C5

Comments

rraud wrote on 2/2/2023, 10:13 AM

Are you stating you purchased the '365' subscription version?
In the Installation manager, did the main program installer finish unpacking (100%) whilst attempting to install?. Look in "Documents>MAGIX Downloads>Installationsmanager". If so, try to installing from the unpacked <.exe> .

btw, uninstalling the Trial version is not necessary when reactivating with a purchased serial, but that would not interfere with a re-installation.

J-Toresen wrote on 2/2/2023, 11:20 AM

Did you restart your pc?

luisFernando-Martins wrote on 2/2/2023, 3:09 PM

Olá pessoal, obrigado pela ajuda de todos aí. O problema era simples e foi resolvido. Quando eu estava instalando posso ter começado uma instalação e com o cansaço da madrugada, começado outra (rsrrs)... quando a mensagem aparecia dizendo que uma instalação estava em curso, eu ia até o gerenciador de tarefas e não encontrava para parar a execução. Depois de algumas tentativas hoje, com a cabeça melhor, consegui executar a instalação.