Comments

Spot|DSE wrote on 10/2/2004, 8:45 AM
Whew! Glad someone finally has it in their hands. Glad you like it, too. Thank you for the support.
ken c wrote on 10/3/2004, 9:20 AM
Hey How can I order a copy? I thought it wasn't released yet or something.. and are there new V5 DVDs out at VASST? I need to get everything Spot has on vegas, it's spot-on.

(hey a pun!)

ken
Spot|DSE wrote on 10/3/2004, 9:36 AM
The Vegas 5 Editing Workshop is shipping from all major dealers.

and Walmart.com have the best prices we've found.

There are a few new VASST DVDs as well. There have been several changes to the VASST site in the past week.
apit34356 wrote on 10/3/2004, 10:33 AM
My book has been shipped, but not yet recieved! the shipper must be using Apple computers because I think they routed my book by way of South Pole using Russia frieghter ships.
Peeks wrote on 10/3/2004, 11:51 PM
Hi Spot,

Which book do you recommend Vegas 5 Editing Workshop 2nd Ed or Instant Vegas 5 for beginners to intermediate level?
Spot|DSE wrote on 10/4/2004, 8:38 AM
One is a total coverage of the application, the other is task oriented without much insight to how the application tools function. Instant is a super-fast, task oriented book, where Editing Workshop is very in-depth....
jmeredith wrote on 10/5/2004, 12:29 PM
Ordered my copy from Buy.com ($33.21) late last night and even with their Free Shipping service, which usually adds a few days - they still shipped the book out today so I'll have it by the end of the week!!!! Woohooey