Comments

PeterWright wrote on 2/2/2005, 6:13 PM
If you right click on a Region and select "Open in Trimmer" you can use Tab to toggle through Video and audio / video only / audio only, then either lift to timeline or use "A" to add.

But lifting straight from Region view I think you'll always get video and audio.
SonyTSW wrote on 2/2/2005, 9:00 PM
Use a right drag to drag the region to the timeline (i.e., hold down the right mouse button to select and drag the region to the timeline). When you let go of the mouse, a popup menu appears. Select Video Only | Add Video Across Time and you'll get only the video. This right mouse drag technique works in a similar manner when you drop a media file from the explorer.

If you have more than one region selected in the region pane, you can use Add Across Time or Add Across Tracks to indicate how you want your clips to end up on the timeline. Or you can choose Add As Takes to associate them all with one event. To select a different take, right click on the event and select the one you want from the Takes choice in the popup menu.

Grazie wrote on 2/2/2005, 11:17 PM
I use this "Takes" method often. If I want to change my miond about a cutaway, I just select from "Takes". There are other methods people use - I really like the takes option. And yes I relaise that initially Takes ment just that - Take 1 Take 2 Take 3 . . of the SAME shot. I use to load and manage somethings many cutaways, allowing me to changes my mind.

Vegas? It just Keeps Rockin' !

. . sorry . . got carried away there . .

Take 31 . .. "I really like SonyVegas. It makes the Sun shine!"

Grazie