Comments

Grazie wrote on 1/11/2005, 7:48 AM
Make Copy Project. Replace MEDIA in pool with other media..Done! G

<EDIT!> But first Copy Track . .sorry!

Grazie
FrigidNDEditing wrote on 1/11/2005, 7:51 AM
Thanks G, but it's not what i'm looking to do, I want to have multiple events in a project doing the same thing with dif. media. Do I just copy paste the media and replace each one?

(Just wondering if there's an easier way to do it)

Dave
Grazie wrote on 1/11/2005, 7:52 AM
Are these moving k/fs? P/C works . . T/motion no . .you can Copy/Paste Attributes of P/C k/fs .. yeah?

Grazie
Grazie wrote on 1/11/2005, 7:53 AM
OK! . .If you haev a format and just WANT to replace media dio it from the Media pool. No?

Grazie
Grazie wrote on 1/11/2005, 8:00 AM
'm over at the cafe
Sullivan wrote on 1/11/2005, 6:00 PM
Duplicate the track. Then change the media. This should keep keyframes for track-related effects but if you want to keep the keyframes for events, you'll have to use a trick as suggested above. Close the project, rename the media, open the project again, specify new media when prompted because of the missing file.

I've done the "duplicate track" part but haven't tried the close project, rename media, etc part although I use that trick quite a bit in other contexts.
TheHappyFriar wrote on 1/11/2005, 6:44 PM
I just click+drag all the keys I want to copy, hit CTRL+C, then open out then paste them on the other medis'a key area.
RichR wrote on 1/11/2005, 8:24 PM
you can right click on the event, select copy, then select the event you want to copy the keyframes to, and right click to past event attributes
FrigidNDEditing wrote on 1/11/2005, 8:38 PM
thanks guys, these are all ways of doing it (most of which I thought of) but I was wondering if there was some sort of shortcut way of doing it. Anyway. Thanks agian.

Grazie and I talked it out in the cafe

Dave
Grazie wrote on 1/11/2005, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the recognition! - Grazie