Johnnyroy defeats Mothra! Export Script!!!

PipelineAudio wrote on 1/16/2006, 3:33 PM
Now whenever Conservatory Grad wants to take the drum tracks you recorded home so he can brutalize it on his slow tulz system, you can let him have it!

Johnnyroy has created a script which will render your audio files from start of the project to end ( or a loop region ) to individual waves

check it out!

http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/forums/ShowMessage.asp?MessageID=433754

Comments

JohnnyRoy wrote on 1/17/2006, 6:26 AM
Thanks Pipeline, If you guys have any suggestions for improvements, let me know. I’ll see what I can do. Enjoy,

~jr
JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/2/2006, 10:20 AM
There is a new version of Trackalizer 1.3 on the VASST web site. It now renders mono and stereo tracks depending on the media that’s on them. Check it out.

~jr
PipelineAudio wrote on 2/2/2006, 11:11 AM
oh man! Good trick
Ben  wrote on 2/2/2006, 12:44 PM
Hey JR - this is great.

Would it be possible/easy to add different render templates? Eg, currently it won't let me render at 24 bit, as most of my projects are.

Thanks

Ben
PipelineAudio wrote on 2/2/2006, 12:53 PM
save a 24 bit template then it will show up in trackalizer
ibliss wrote on 2/2/2006, 1:36 PM
It's great - would be greater if we could save in different file formats - speciffically for me the PCA format for archive purposes.
JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/2/2006, 3:34 PM
> Would it be possible/easy to add different render templates? Eg, currently it won't let me render at 24 bit, as most of my projects are.

It will automatically pick up all the templates for Microsoft WAV files that you make and it ships with several 24-bit templates. You should be seeing those as well as any of your own if they are wave templates. But wait... there’s more. :-D

> It's great - would be greater if we could save in different file formats

Greater is my goal. ;-) I will add that to the next version (coming soon).

~jr
Ben  wrote on 2/2/2006, 4:53 PM
"It will automatically pick up all the templates for Microsoft WAV files that you make and it ships with several 24-bit templates. You should be seeing those as well as any of your own if they are wave templates."

Thanks - my bad... didn't realise - works great!

B
JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/3/2006, 12:56 PM
> It's great - would be greater if we could save in different file formats

Trackalizer 1.4 is available for download. You can now select any render format that Vegas supports. Enjoy,

~jr
SHTUNOT wrote on 2/3/2006, 1:12 PM
Great work Jr!!!

Ed.
PipelineAudio wrote on 2/3/2006, 3:19 PM
yes!
ibliss wrote on 2/4/2006, 6:32 AM
Thanks so much - if only Sony could push out little updates like this every now and then (and with such speed too!)
ibliss wrote on 2/4/2006, 6:38 AM
What is nice is that your own personal render templates show up, so you can create 24bit stereo PCA template and it will be added to the render options. Cool.
JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/4/2006, 9:35 AM
> if only Sony could push out little updates like this every now and then (and with such speed too!)

Actually, it was brilliant of Sony to create a Script API so that 3rd party developers like myself could enhance their applications. I believe they realize that they can’t add the functions to make everyone happy and by opening up their application to scripting they allow us to perform that task for you. This, IMHO, makes the Sony applications much more useful.

~jr
ibliss wrote on 2/4/2006, 12:02 PM
true, true
JohnnyRoy wrote on 2/8/2006, 8:05 AM
Trackalizer 1.5.0 is now available from the VASST website. It will render named regions and optionally include the title for ID3 tagging (for MP3 renders). This is useful for exporting voiceovers where there is only one track but you want the VO’s in separate files.

If you only have one track, then just the region names will be used in the filename. If you have multiple tracks, the region names will be prefixed with the track name (in parens) so that each name is still unique. Use can use this in conjunction with the Render Loop Selection Only option to only render a subset of regions.

Enjoy,

~jr
Geoff_Wood wrote on 2/8/2006, 11:36 AM
THANKS - Your Trackalizer was the next 'query' I was about to make in my for-to BroTools series. Kinda tedious manually !

Now, still have the other 'direction' to tackle. ProTrackalizerTools?

;-)

geoff