Multicamera on fly toggle not working

hbwerner wrote on 8/31/2009, 7:45 PM
When I try to switch cameras while playing the video, it sometimes does the toggle at the starting point indictor of the play rather than at the point that is playing when I try to toggle. I have to stop the play with pause which then relocates the "starting point indicator", and then do the toggle. Sometimes during an edit session it works OK during play, and then decides not to. I do the toggle by clicking on the camera view in the priview window.

Comments

albert_kes wrote on 8/31/2009, 9:06 PM
When at you it is lost to video and you change plotting scale Timeline or push other buttons the editing point varies (a cursor link starts to blink). It is Enough to click a mouse (on a grey background) in a place of movement of the cursor. To change plotting scale it is possible a key \ -then the editing point does not vary.
hbwerner wrote on 9/1/2009, 2:57 AM
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand your response. I want to be able to click on the camera image in the preview window to toggle the take being used while the video is playing. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it puts the toggle at the point where the playing first started. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.