NewBlue Titler Pro 7 - No Options?

sdhouston wrote on 3/18/2023, 12:18 PM

I just purchased and began using Vegas 20 Pro. When trying to use the NewBlue Titler Pro 7, it brings up only a single default template, and a single small details window with no actionable properties or customization options other than a button to "Open Titler Pro 7", which doesn't actually open anything.
Running the software on Windows 11

Comments

Reyfox wrote on 3/18/2023, 2:37 PM

Screenshot would be nice. I have TP7. Did you load the Library by clicking on it?

sdhouston wrote on 3/18/2023, 3:18 PM

Screenshot would be nice. I have TP7. Did you load the Library by clicking on it?

I loaded from the hud, but the window with the Open Titler Pro does nothing when I click on it, and It gives me no options to even edit the "default". Screenshot included this time

Reyfox wrote on 3/18/2023, 5:27 PM

I just tried as a Media Generator, and it opened ok.

TP7 also functions as a standalone. Have you tried running it that way?

Also, what are your computer specs? See my sig as an example.

It's one reason to fill out your user profile so that this question doesn't have to be asked in the future, or make it your Signature.

Last changed by Reyfox on 3/18/2023, 5:28 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Newbie😁

Vegas Post 365 (Currently VP21)

Win 11 Pro

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 cores / 32 threads

32GB DDR4 3200

Sapphire RX6700XT 12GB Driver: 22.5.1, testing 24.7.1

Gigabyte X570 Elite Motherboard

ChrisD wrote on 3/18/2023, 6:34 PM

@sdhouston Do you happen to have Vegas Stream installed (which comes with its own "lite" version)?

I seem to recall having a similar issue -- I had to uninstall the Stream/NewBlue version, and then proceed with installing the TotalFX 360 package.

jetdv wrote on 3/18/2023, 7:34 PM

You shouldn't have to click on the "open" button. Titler Pro will open automatically. If you do have the "Live2Post" package installed as ChrisD mentioned, you might try uninstalling that and then reinstalling Titler Pro 7. If it still doesn't work, does Titler Pro 7 open as a standalone? If that still doesn't work, please contact NewBlue tech support.

sdhouston wrote on 3/18/2023, 10:37 PM

@sdhouston Do you happen to have Vegas Stream installed (which comes with its own "lite" version)?

I seem to recall having a similar issue -- I had to uninstall the Stream/NewBlue version, and then proceed with installing the TotalFX 360 package.

I do have Vegas Stream as it's included in the v20 Pro. It appears I have the L2P exe file, but it doesn't look like it installed automatically when I installed Vegas 20 Pro. As for TotalFX 360, I don't have the extra funds for that at this time to have that as an option

sdhouston wrote on 3/18/2023, 10:41 PM

You shouldn't have to click on the "open" button. Titler Pro will open automatically. If you do have the "Live2Post" package installed as ChrisD mentioned, you might try uninstalling that and then reinstalling Titler Pro 7. If it still doesn't work, does Titler Pro 7 open as a standalone? If that still doesn't work, please contact NewBlue tech support.

I don't have it as a standalone, just as an include in the Vegas Pro software. But yeah, when I Generate Media or whatever, and select Titler 7 Pro, it only opens that one little info window that's in the screenshot. I've seen what it's supposed to open up from watching a couple of youtube videos, but I'm not getting anything remotely as advertised there

ChrisD wrote on 3/18/2023, 11:07 PM

I do have Vegas Stream as it's included in the v20 Pro. It appears I have the L2P exe file, but it doesn't look like it installed automatically when I installed Vegas 20 Pro. As for TotalFX 360, I don't have the extra funds for that at this time to have that as an option

Ah. Apologies -- I might have bundle confusion, sometime last December Vegas 20 included TotalFX 360.

If Live2Post is not installed, it may worth dropping a line to NewBlue support.

jetdv wrote on 3/19/2023, 8:08 AM

Run the full Titler Pro 7 installer again.

The full Titler Pro 7 installer also includes the "standalone version".