Comments

PeterWright wrote on 1/20/2009, 9:36 PM
Everything working ok here with Opera 9.62
Cheno wrote on 1/20/2009, 9:41 PM
Opera 9.2 here - need to upgrade ;)
TorS wrote on 1/20/2009, 10:44 PM
I had 9.60. Upgraded a minute ago to 9.63. Upgrade is almost always good advice, but this time it didn't help. On my laptop I have 9.52, which works.
Tor
TorS wrote on 1/21/2009, 1:15 AM
Breaking news: The problem described below goes away when I press F5. It is still weird, and I still can't post or search.

Getting weirder:
Internet was down for an hour (I live in Madagascar and it's cyclon-time, so that's normal). Afterwards, I had to log in again to these pages. That went well and I started clicking my way back to this forum. I got as far as the page where you select one forum or another, clicked Vegas and the page came up, but without my personal forum settings. It looked like I was no longer logged in, but when I tried to log in yet again, it seemed like I was still on. But the same thing happened: going to the Vegas forum lost me my settings.

And still - everything works with Firefox on the same computer and with Opera 9.52 on another. Maybe someone from forum administration can help out? Is it for example unadvisable to be logged in on two computers or two browsers at the same time?
Tor