OT: RX3 Updates -!

Grazie wrote on 10/25/2013, 4:10 AM

RX 3: Version 3.01 released October 17, 2013

Fix: Addressed intermittent crashes when hosting 3rd-party plug-ins.
Fix: Broadcast Wave Metadata is now correctly preserved when “Preserve Metadata� is enabled.
Fix: Addressed issue where Find Next/Previous was not placing the selection in the right location.
Fix: Spectral Repair plug-in now maintains sync when Pro Tools is looping.
Fix: Addressed minor audio quality regressions related to RX filtering algorithms.
Fix: Exceptionally long split Left/Right files are no longer truncated—an error is displayed instead.
Fix: Windows Accessibility with JAWS is now enabled.

Comments

JasonATL wrote on 10/25/2013, 6:48 AM
Thanks, Grazie.

I had RX2 installed. I purchased and installed RX3, but it doesn't show up in VP 11 or VP 12. Somewhere along the line, I missed how to install it so that the fx's are available in VP. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Grazie wrote on 10/25/2013, 7:03 AM
JasonATL: "Could someone please point me in the right direction?"Yeah, I did the exact same. This is what I got back from their great Support team:

"The main installer for RX 3 does indeed install VSTs, and should ask you during the installation where you would like the files installed to. Can you please re-run the RX 3 installer and see if this helps?"All good now. I re-ran the installer and the Plugs are working nicely in VP12.

HTHs

Grazie

ECB wrote on 12/7/2013, 7:48 AM
I installed the RX3 update and the 'about' page displayed the correct level but if you go to preferences and check for update' it reports the installed version as 3.00 and requests update.

Also, anyone else having a problem with RX3 Help and IE 11. I have tried about everything and IE fails when trying to load Help (?)

Thanks.

Ed B
Grazie wrote on 12/7/2013, 8:19 AM
Yes, Ed, don't worry. I had the same, reported it to iZo and they knew already. Told me to uncheck look for updates. What can I say?

G

Laurence wrote on 12/7/2013, 3:34 PM
Running into the update prompt thingy here as well. Aside from that, brilliant as always! I just rescued a distorted VO the other day and the results were so good it makes you consider always recording with the levels peaked.. ;-)
Grazie wrote on 12/7/2013, 3:52 PM
I know...I know.... I want BAD audio just so I can . . Dang those Senni Mics . .. And my attention to levels . . . dang . . . . .

G

ECB wrote on 12/7/2013, 7:12 PM
Anyone else having a problem with RX3 Help and IE 11. I have tried about everything and IE fails when trying to load Help (?)

-ed
Grazie wrote on 12/8/2013, 2:51 AM
Erm? I can't FORCE iZo to use IE, 'cos I was going to ask what version of IE you had. But at present I'm getting going OK with HELP with FF. Sorry I can't repro, but not for the "right" reasons.

Grazie