OT. Vegas users in Madagascar?

TorS wrote on 5/31/2007, 12:02 AM
My wife's job is making our family stay the next year or two in Madagascar's capital Antananarivo. Are there Vegas users out there? I'd like to hear from you.
We'll be all right I suppose, even though our French is no good and our Malagasy is worse. But still, it'd be fun to hear from anyone who lives there or has recent experience of the country. Advise on good week-end trips for a family of four would be welcome, good shops for DV cassettes, blank DVDs and stuff too. Things I definately should buy at home and bring with me? Email me at bruk funny-a minorg.com

If you can read Norwegian you might want to look at our Madagascar blog

I leave in early July and expect to get some kind of internet connection eventually. There might be a few weeks waiting-time.
Tor

(Grazie, I leap to lovely London for a few days in mid October.)

Comments

Grazie wrote on 5/31/2007, 12:33 AM
Knock yerself out Torsie!!

http://www.vegasusers.com/whereareyou/

As to Oktober, nah, I'm washing me hair!!

But I guess I can "pencil-in" an NFT thing?!?? - Mind you, I will most liekly be TOO jealous of all your gorgeous Madagascar footage, that you ARE gonna take? Yes?

Grazie

TorS wrote on 5/31/2007, 3:50 AM
Grazie,
I had checked Kelly's whereaboutspage. It doesn't have anyone actually in Madagascar, but one or two at Mauritius or thereabouts. But then I thought How accurate and up to the minute IS this thing?

Washing yer hair? What, all of it?

NFT is becoming a great tradition. Do book it. Friday 12 to Wednesday 17 October is the time available.

Better watch the blog for samples of the marvellous Malagasy footage. Watch, and imagine a life without envy.
Tor
Grazie wrote on 6/1/2007, 9:56 PM
IF you came to London earlier, then there is a possibility of you bumping into Peter W too!!