Preview Device not working - Only "Half" showing on other monitors

hambonio wrote on 7/3/2019, 5:41 PM

I have a new Radeon VII GPU connected to 3 identical Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q 27" 4K UHD monitors.

I am having issues using the preview device to display on one of the other monitors that I do not have the editor on. If I have it set to display on my left monitor, then it seems to be pushed pretty far to the left and only the right half of the video is visible for the preview. If I set it to display on the right monitor, the opposite happens. It is pushed all the way to the right and only the left half of the video is showing.

I am posting full 3 monitor screenshots with this post, using the left and right monitor. Also a screenshot of current preview settings.

Is there any way to get this fixed so I can edit on one monitor while previewing on another?

Vegas Pro 14 - build 270

Radeon VII

3x Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q 27" 4K UHD

i7-5960x

ASUS Rampage V Motherboard

Also updated to latest AMD drivers to see if it helped solve the problem and no luck

Windows 10 Pro

Comments

fr0sty wrote on 7/3/2019, 6:46 PM

Check your windows scaling settings... try to set them to 100% and see if that fixes anything. Sometimes it can throw external monitor preview off.

hambonio wrote on 7/3/2019, 8:04 PM

Thanks. That fixed the issue I started with. I had it at 150%. Now it seems I need to pick up a pair of wearable binoculars to read any of the text on my screen 😧