Comments

videoITguy wrote on 10/3/2014, 2:01 PM
It would be worthwhile to copy your post and title it Project switching, then with a similar request in content in the Scripting forum. We have competent programmers monitoring that part of the web site.
[r]Evolution wrote on 10/4/2014, 7:00 PM
Definitely change the title. I came here because I thought you were talking about making Vegas behave like BoinxTV, Wirecast, VidBlaster, vMix, etc.
CJB wrote on 10/5/2014, 12:42 AM
Not for single project but for several project files at once, i.e a batch mode switch.
Kimberly wrote on 10/5/2014, 7:44 AM
Ultimate S Pro gives you some clever batch functions. I use the batch render a lot. I'm not sure whether it will give you a batch functionality on project properties though -- not at my computer right now so cannot confirm.

Regards,

Kimberly
videoITguy wrote on 10/5/2014, 5:08 PM
Since the OP apparently refuses to post in the correct forum - see above - then I assume that he will not get any help here.
CJB wrote on 10/5/2014, 5:16 PM
Actualy @VideoTguy I did. I just also posted under a new name because [r]Evolution suggested it was confusing. Thanks for the suggestion though.... (0 replies at this time.) I am aware of the different forums topics and posted here since it is relatively active and was looking for existing solution in something like Vegasaur or PA.
willqen wrote on 10/5/2014, 6:31 PM
Maybe this could be a workaround:
What if you nested your .veg files into one project then changed project properties?
would that work for you?
Or too simple, not the functionality you need?
Just a quick idea I had . . .

Good Luck,
Will
videoITguy wrote on 10/5/2014, 8:53 PM
well, it might just be me, but I sure don't see any revised posting of this topic in the correct forum - see above.
skosh wrote on 10/5/2014, 9:42 PM
He posted... but in the Sound Forge scripting forum. :)
CJB wrote on 10/6/2014, 12:28 AM
Fixed now. Thanks for correction.