shortcut to toggle open/close a 1/2 screen or 3/4 screen preview?

wolfmax wrote on 12/1/2019, 11:33 PM

i'd like a shortcut to toggle open/close a 1/2 screen or 3/4 screen preview. the closest thing so far is the 'video preview on external monitor' button for fullscreen but the shortcut doesnt work for me due to alt+shift conflict i have. any ideas on how else to hotkey something like this or how to customize a shortcut ex. 'video preview on external monitor'?

Comments

Grazie wrote on 12/2/2019, 12:17 AM

i'd like a shortcut to toggle ....but the shortcut doesnt work for me due to alt+shift conflict i have.

@wolfmax - Why not sought out the conflict or remap in the Keystroke remapping menu?

any ideas on how else to hotkey something like this or how to customize a shortcut ex. 'video preview on external

@wolfmax - Again, the Keystroke Menu. I’ve got the 2nd Monitor KS also mapped to my Contour Shuttle Pro. I use it all the time. Do you need help with that KS remap menu?

ladislav wrote on 12/3/2019, 5:00 AM

I have the same problem. Remap in the Keystroke remapping menu does not work.

Grazie wrote on 12/3/2019, 5:56 AM

@ladislav - Then exactly what DO you have mapped to that KS?

ladislav wrote on 12/4/2019, 6:18 AM

I’ve got the 3nd Monitor KS also mapped to my Contour Shuttle Pro. The Keystroke remapping does not work. I want to see the video on the second monitor. It is also not possible to mark loop region. In Vegas 16 Keystroke I and O. Again it is not possible to remapping. Neither does not work it on the keyboard.

ladislav wrote on 12/16/2019, 3:10 AM

It is also not possible to mark loop region. In Vegas 17 Keystroke (I in, O out). Neither does not work it on the keyboard.Some ideas?