Showcase your VEGAS Movie Studio videos!

Comments

Alexbamper wrote on 7/15/2021, 1:53 AM

Hello, if you are interested in even much examples you can watch my fast videos in channel.
I use and love only Movie Studio.

Dexcon wrote on 7/24/2021, 8:12 AM

I phone 7 including files forwarded to I phone 7 from other I phones.

Vegas Pro (and therefore VMS) does not cope very well for many with Variable Frame Rate (VFR) from iPhones and Samsung phones amongst others. Many have experienced this - if you do a forum search re 'variable frame rate', there'll be a long history of this. The most common recommendation over the years is to transcode VFR to Constant Frame Rate (CFR) via a utility such as the free HandBrake amongst others and then import the CFR transcode into Vegas Pro.

This of course may not be the problem, but if you did the VFR to CFR conversion and updated it on the timeline, then that would either eliminate or exclude that as the cause of the problem.

Dell Alienware Aurora 11

Windows 10 Home

10th Gen Intel i9 10900KF - 10 cores (20 threads) - 3.7 to 5.3 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 - liquid cooled

64GB RAM - Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz

C drive: 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

D drive: 6TB WD 7200 rpm Black HDD 3.5"

E & F drives: 2 x 2TB Barracuda HDDs 2.5"

EricLNZ wrote on 7/24/2021, 6:32 PM

@Chris-Bridgwood This thread is about "Showcase your VEGAS Movie Studio videos". Please do not hijack it with unrelated matters. As requested in another thread please start a new thread for your problem.

NOVAdash wrote on 8/31/2021, 9:02 PM

Anyone considering getting a dash cam?

Well, the Nextbase 622 GW is one of the most expensive ones. Check out my review (done using Movie Studio v16)

POZESTcom wrote on 10/30/2021, 12:34 PM

I don't recall how i did two of my video edits, in this short clip, but this is me learning to play with my videos and Movie Studio 15.0 :