Comments

Jeff_Smith wrote on 1/2/2010, 8:02 PM
I also have a shuttlePro v1 (door prize at one of Spots Vegas seminars a long time ago). I can not get it to work using either the win 7 beta or win drivers on my win64 machine.
TimTyler wrote on 1/2/2010, 9:29 PM
I've been using it. No problem.

Oh - Except it prevents the Windows screensaver from ever starting.
Editguy43 wrote on 1/2/2010, 10:05 PM
Hey Tim
Are you using pro 2 or 1 cause I have a Pro 2 attached and my screensavers will not work in wista 64 or win 7 64, I never thought a device would cause it I will unplug it and see what happens..

Paul B
zcus wrote on 1/2/2010, 10:13 PM
Yes what version are you using and where can one get a download for version 1 of the shuttle pro? I'm running Vegas 9 64bit and windows 7 pro 64 bit
Jeff_Smith wrote on 1/2/2010, 10:21 PM
I have V9-64 and win7-64. I use a Bella DV keyboard that has a working jog shuttle dial.
TimTyler wrote on 1/3/2010, 7:26 AM
I have the first-generation Shuttle (silver plastic) and I'm pretty sure I'm running the v2 Drivers at http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/products/23
zcus wrote on 1/3/2010, 11:40 AM
I just installed the version 2 drivers and it's not working.... just shows a big X through the shuttle icon in the task bar.

I just sent an email complaining to them that they should support there products and anyone else with the same problem should do the same! Here is the link:

http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/pages/3
TimTyler wrote on 1/3/2010, 1:16 PM
So you installed the Win7 beta drivers?

You tried the usual stuff right, like rebooting, and reattaching the device?
zcus wrote on 1/3/2010, 2:49 PM
Yup, installed the Win 7 beta drivers for shuttle pro 2 and rebooted and reattached and still the big X on the shuttle icon in the system tray... I can right click on it and it will only bring up the "about" screen of the program.

Send them emails if we are going to get drivers!!!

Later
Marco. wrote on 1/9/2010, 6:08 PM
I use ShuttlePro version 1. It didn't work with Windows 7 until I installed the latest beta driver version 2.7.7b. It now seems to work with Vegas Pro 9 on Windows 7 without a problem. If you've already downloaded (and/or installed) driver version 2.7.7 in the last days be sure it's version 2.7.7b, not 2.7.7a.

Marco
TimTyler wrote on 1/9/2010, 6:12 PM
My control panel just says v2.7.7
zcus wrote on 1/9/2010, 11:55 PM
Sorry I posted this!! I'm pretty sure my shuttle pro is broken.. I plugged it into another computer with windows XP Pro and nothing... the computers are just not seeing it. So I took it apart and couldn't see nothing really wrong so I am assuming it must of just burnt out over the years of being plugged in but not being used, as I have been doing mainly photography for the past couple of years.

Sorry for the troubles
Mike
UlfLaursen wrote on 1/10/2010, 7:04 AM
Hey Mike

I have one you can have, if you mail me your snail mail adress, I'll send you f.o.c.

Some years ago we used them at work as giveaways together with Pinnacle products, and I have one left I have never used, so if you want it it's yours :-) It says 'Pinnacle Energy' on it, but it is a shuttle Pro 1st ver.

/Ulf

zcus wrote on 1/10/2010, 1:51 PM
This is such a kind gesture!!! I will gladly take it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!