SonyVegasPro13 proxy videos have defects when I use fx like "levels"

nick-i wrote on 12/4/2019, 9:33 AM

1. I made video project and wanted to use it in new videos as template. I give name for this video is "1.veg". Added some dark video to timeline. Added levels FX with gamma to my video. When I render this - video have bad quality and it's ok. But I don't have blinking artefacts.

2. I create video project "2.veg" and add to timeline my first template ("1.veg"). Vegas creates a proxy. Now I can see blinking artefacts on preview or after rendering "2.veg".

About artefacts. It's rise artefacts from frame 1 to frame 14, and again and again. I take screenshots in prepared dark video with max gamma for showing that effect. Picture 1 - frame 1. Picture 2 - 14 frame.

Maybe I need make templates in some other way? I don't want to render "1.veg" in advance.

Comments

Marco. wrote on 12/4/2019, 9:38 AM

The proxy created by nesting is an audio only proxy. So the cause of this issue likely is something different, maybe related to different project settings.

nick-i wrote on 12/8/2019, 8:53 AM

I thought about this, but not. The settings are the same. It's very simple to repeat my cause with any short video.

Marco. wrote on 12/8/2019, 9:06 AM

I cannot repro this issue.

Which build of Vegas Pro 13 do you use?

nick-i wrote on 12/9/2019, 12:43 PM

I don't remember which build was on 13 version, but now I repeat this on 14 version, build 271