Jsnkc wrote on 9/8/2004, 2:59 PM
In a paint program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.
Cheno wrote on 9/8/2004, 2:59 PM
if you're talking about the little bubble that pops up for dialogue such as in a cartoon, I use photoshop to create the bubble and then pan / crop or track motion to pop it in there.

JasonMurray wrote on 9/8/2004, 3:19 PM
There's a couple of good speech bubbles in the Webdings font.
Spot|DSE wrote on 9/8/2004, 3:31 PM
Of course, you can always use Bezier masking. I've uploaded one to the Sundance site, since there was one that came with one of our Training DVDs