Comments

ForumAdmin wrote on 2/20/2006, 5:52 PM
are al your takes in the event/take list? can you cycle to the desired one using the "T" key?
PipelineAudio wrote on 2/20/2006, 8:49 PM
this happens to me a lot. Best way for me is to add an empty track above or below the offender, then hit numpad 8 or numpad 2 to get the new one out of the way for a sec, then deal with the stuff
Geoff_Wood wrote on 2/26/2006, 11:22 PM
I have 2 takes of an event: Track 1 Recording 1 and Track 1 Recording 2.

I back up a few seconds and record a new event that continues to the same end-point as the first two - this becomes Track 1 Recording 3, but is not shown as a Take in the list on the first two (of course). The first two are not shown as Takes on this new event either.

However the overlapped area is ALWAYS stuck behind the first event's two takes, and cannot be brought out 'in front' without deleting the other event/takes, or shifting it to a new track.

I record a new event, starting halfway through the original. This become Track 1 recording 4. It does offer the first two as takes, but the first event/takes do not offer the fourth as a Take. The first event/takes are also permanently stuck behind the last event, event is selected to be active .

In addition, the fourth event is recorded complete (a few seconds after the first events/takes stop), but it's waveform display truncates at the end of the first event/takes, unless the event end is manually pulled out.

All very odd, but not new behaviour.

geoff

Geoff_Wood wrote on 3/3/2006, 5:40 PM
bump.

Anybody or everybody able to repeat this ? Is it considered a problem or anomaly ?

geoff