Comments

j-v wrote on 5/19/2019, 10:43 AM

met vriendelijke groet
Marten

Camera : Pan X900, GoPro Hero7 Hero Black, DJI Osmo Pocket, Samsung Galaxy A8
Desktop :MB Gigabyte Z390M, W11 home version 23H2, i7 9700 4.7Ghz,16 DDR4 GB RAM, Gef. GTX 1660 Ti with driver
522.22 Studiodriver and Intel HD graphics 630 with driver 31.0.101.2127
Laptop  :Asus ROG Str G712L, W11 home version 23H2, CPU i7-10875H, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Studiodriver 522.22 and Intel UHD Graphics 630 with driver 31.0.101.2127
Vegas software: VP 10 to 21 and VMS(pl) 10,12 to 17.
TV      :LG 4K 55EG960V

My slogan is: BE OR BECOME A STEM CELL DONOR!!! (because it saved my life in 2016)

Marco. wrote on 5/19/2019, 11:10 AM

Unfortunately the help menu of Movie Studio contains many items which apply to Vegas Pro only. Displacement Mapping is one example. It is available in Vegas Pro only, not in Movie Studio. There are no custom compositing modes at all in Movie Studio.

Dimitrios wrote on 5/19/2019, 11:11 AM

OK so this is a noise texture setting I came up with sometime when men where still herding mammoths. Notice in particular the second color is set to be transparent. If you set this setting up exactly like this it will look like a bunch of horizontal lines, you can easily change it to be a bunch of vertical lines.

Once you have that time to animate a few settings. Progress which will go from left to right, and the Y or X frequency whichever one you went with, change that to start from the left and progress to the right. This will start you off with a solid white square then turn into the lines.

After you set that create a parented track and have the top track be set to multiply and put the noise texture there. Put the text bellow it in the parented track. It will start completely visibile then fade off into lines. Come this with some tv simulator effect and have the text fade out and you have a decent glitchy thingy.

Ruby888 wrote on 5/19/2019, 5:55 PM

OK so this is a noise texture setting I came up with sometime when men where still herding mammoths. Notice in particular the second color is set to be transparent. If you set this setting up exactly like this it will look like a bunch of horizontal lines, you can easily change it to be a bunch of vertical lines.

Once you have that time to animate a few settings. Progress which will go from left to right, and the Y or X frequency whichever one you went with, change that to start from the left and progress to the right. This will start you off with a solid white square then turn into the lines.

After you set that create a parented track and have the top track be set to multiply and put the noise texture there. Put the text bellow it in the parented track. It will start completely visibile then fade off into lines. Come this with some tv simulator effect and have the text fade out and you have a decent glitchy thingy.

Thanks, but you lost me there. I am not very good with MS I have been using Vegas Pro for years. I am trying to help out a friend. Any chance in doing a short screen recording? I have MS 16 Platinum.

Dimitrios wrote on 5/19/2019, 7:18 PM

Ruby888 wrote on 5/19/2019, 8:12 PM

That works good. Not as good as Vegas Pro can do it but it still glitches. Thanks again.